HOW TO TAKE CARE
OF YOUR ICONIC JUNGLE BAG
Leather is a living material that evolves over time, becomes patina and softens, which is why taking care of it properly can ensure a beautiful longevity thanks to simple care.
Made according to the best practices of Haute Maroquinerie, our bags are designed with patience, care and passion. We only use full grain leathers, worked in such a way that we can still perceive their natural characteristics: the irregularity of their grain, their veins and their wrinkles. These imperfections indicate a high transparency of the skin, which is a real guarantee of quality.
HOW TO PRESERVE
ITS ORIGINAL BEAUTY
- When you are not wearing it, your bag needs to be stored in the best conditions, in a dry, temperate and dark-free environment, preferably in its original protection.
- Please take care not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces. It is advisable to avoid prolonged contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigments to the leather, such as magazines.
- It should also be noted that repeated contact with raw or dark-coloured textiles may alter the leather in the lightest tones.
- Leather is sensitive to scratches and natural elements such as grease, water, heat, light, excess moisture or dryness. Protect it from prolonged exposure to direct and intense light or heat sources (sun, behind a bay window, the passenger compartment of cars in summer, near a radiator, etc.), which could alter its colours. If it comes into contact with water, gently dab it with a suitable, dry, soft, absorbent and lint-free cloth: this way you can limit or even avoid the formation of marks or rings during drying.
- Be careful, some products can stain leather indelibly, such as ink from felts and pens, greasy products such as hand cream, make-up and lipstick, perfume or alcoholic products. If the lining fabric is stained on the surface, use a soft, clear cloth slightly soaked in soapy water, scrupulously avoiding any contactwith the leather.
- In case of more important tasks, do not intervene yourself and bring your bag to a professional so that he can take care of it properly. To keep its original shape, avoid overloading it or placing inappropriate contents; when you don't use it and store it in your cupboard, fill it with tissue paper or bubbles and close it properly.
- To keep its original shape, avoid overloading it or placing inappropriate contents; when
you don't use it and store it in your cupboard, fill it with tissue paper or bubbles and
close it properly.
- Moisture-proof bags are not recommended because they dry out the leather.